Heimat-, Zunft- und Johannitermuseum Adenau

Adenau

Built in 1667, formerly used as a nailer and now a museum, this building charts the history of the guilds in the Adenau region, the tanners’ guild, the wool wavers’ guild and the hammersmiths’ guild. It also represents the history the Order of St. John /Order of the Knights of Malta.

mehr lesen

Share content:

Bitte akzeptieren Sie den Einsatz aller Cookies, um den Inhalt dieser Seite sehen zu können.

Alle Cookies Freigeben

Bitte akzeptieren Sie den Einsatz aller Cookies, um den Inhalt dieser Seite sehen zu können.

Alle Cookies Freigeben

At a glance

Opening hours

  • From June 23rd to June 23rd
    Sunday
    11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

  • From June 30th to June 30th
    Sunday
    11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

From April to October every Sunday and public holiday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m

Museum tours are possible by appointment:

Verein für Heimatpflege Adenau e.V.
Email: vorstand@heimatverein-adenau.de

Tourist information Hocheifel-Nürburgring
Phone: +49 (0)2691 305-122
Email: tourismus@adenau.de

Place

Adenau

Contact

Heimat-, Zunft- und Johannitermuseum Adenau
Kirchstraße 2
53518 Adenau

Homepagewrite e-mail

Open map

Bitte akzeptieren Sie den Einsatz aller Cookies, um den Inhalt dieser Seite sehen zu können.

Alle Cookies Freigeben

Plan your journey

per Google Maps